Nike Mercurial Superfly V FG Review
The Mercurial Superfly V merges science and modern style to make a cleat that’s created for Speed. It combines a light-weight contoured nylon plate with a revolutionary stud configuration and integrated ribbing within the synthetic upper to make a shoe that helps you burn past defenders.
This shoe utilizes Nike’s unique sock-like Dynamic Fitting collar and Flyknit upper for a comfortable and a securing feel.
The upper is of Nikes All Conditions management (ACC) technology for management in wet or dry weather, whereas within the cleat there is an anti-skid fabric that helps grip the foot. That construction allows a better foot ventilation.
The upper material is the Speed Rib 3D texture that is designed for improved ball handling.
The dynamic fitting collar provides enhanced fit and ankle support as it wraps the ankle like a sock.
A compressed nylon plate forms to your foot for natural feel of personalized comfort.
An updated stud configuration now offers even better balance of traction, pivoting and cutting. There’s a reason why players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez and Chicharito rock the Mercurial Superfly V FG.
What’s Notably Different?
- The redesigned flyknit molds to your foot for that close, sock-like feel we all seemlingly crave in 2017. Meanwhile a gentle dynamic collar hugs the ankle and provides a locked in feel. High-level build and comfort all in one.
- New speed ribs wrap your foot to make sure you’re planted when shooting and balanced when cutting.
- A wholly redesigned outsole that forms to your foot, presenting you with a extra comfy journey and the weight has been lowered by 40%.
Nike Mercurial Superfly V FG Pros and Cons
- Dynamic Fit collar.
- Flyknit upper with integrated ribbing.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology.
- Contoured, perforated sock-liner.
- Anti-skid top clothe.
- Lightweight compressed nylon footplate.
- Weighs a bit more than other cleats.
- Beautiful cleat, but only real focus is for speedsters.
- A little bit more expensive than other cleats.
Worth the investment if you’re truly dedicated to the game. These cleats will last you for a very long time and equip you with all the modern goods needed to deal with modern playing standards.